Save $10 when you purchase our Cacao Bundle (2 X 250g units) - ensuring your supply lasts just that little while longer...
An elixir to awaken your higher self.
Not cacao powder, not hot chocolate.
This is an ancient plant medicine that can be used alongside your daily rituals.
Ceremonial Grade Cacao is a plant medicine that has been utilised in sacred settings for thousands of years by ancient Mayan cultures. It differs from cacao powder as the whole bean is used upon consumption, unlike cacao powder, our cacao chunks include cacao butter, the main carrier of the energetic, nutritional and medicinal components of cacao.
Your perfect partner for daily ritual, meditation, intention setting and creativity.
- Connection to self & others
- Calms & grounds nervous system
- Wonderful coffee replacement (increased energy without the nervous system stimulus caused by caffeine)
- Blood circulation
- Digestion & gut health
- Heart opening (ceremonial cacao is a gentle cardiac stimulant and vasodilator).
- Contains approx 1,200 chemically individual components beneficial for mind, body and soul such as serotonin, oxytocin and phenylethylamine
- Ethically sourced & sustainably harvested directly from family-owned Peruvian farms
- Native, certified organic strains of Cacao
- 100% waste-free packaging
- Gluten free & Vegan
- Fair trade
100% whole cacao beans (stone-ground into a paste and then hand-chopped into chunks for your convenience)
1. Place all ingredients in a pot on the stove on a low heat.
2. Stir until cacao is melted and all ingredients are combined (the longer you leave it on the stove, the thicker it will get).
3. Pour cacao into your favourite mug.
4. Take a few deep breaths, set an intention and sip.
Note: To experience creamy, well blended Cacao, we recommend using one of our handheld milk frothers, available through our online store.
We source our Cacao directly from small, family-owned farms in Peru where we pay above-average prices to ensure traditional ways of living and the sustainable cultivation of Cacao is supported.
5% of every purchase is donated to our charity, Ruk’u’Ulew, an all women’s Mayan collective in Peru.
We acknowledge and respect the indigenous custodians of Ceremonial Grade Cacao as we promise to always source our cacao in full integrity, in a way that supports, protects and honours the indigenous communities and sacredness of this ancient plant medicine.
I adore this cacao and this business. Lovely personal service with a quick delivery and high quality product. Doesn’t get much better.
I love this product and highly recommend. It has been minimally processed.
Total magic & really high quality cocoa. Laced in love & thoughtful packaging <3 Will buy again & again!
Absolutely lovely to drink. It's more like a warm hug than a drink. Super fast delivery.